Write an Application for the post of a Marketing Manager. Include a CV with it.

 

19 June 2022

The Managing Director

Grameenphone

GP HOUSE, Basundhara, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229.

 

Subject: Application for the post of a Marketing Manager.

 

Dear Sir,

From your advertisement published in ‘The Daily Ittefaq’ on 15 June 2022, I came to know that you are looking for a candidate for the post of a Marketing Manager. Having all the required qualifications I would like to regard myself as a candidate for the post. My complete CV with other necessary documents is enclosed here.

From your advertisement published in ‘The Daily Ittefaq’ on 15 October 2015, I came to know that you are looking for a candidate for the post of a Marketing Manager. Having all the required qualifications I would like to regard myself as a candidate for the post. My complete CV with other necessary documents is enclosed here.

Therefore, I request you to consider my application and oblige me thereby.

 

Sincerely yours,

Мd. Rasel.

 

Curriculum Vitae

 

Name                      : Мd. Rubel

Father’s Name        : Md. Rafiq

Mother’s Name      : Selina Begum

Date of Birth          : 14 December 1995

Nationality             : Bangladeshi (By birth)

Religion                 : Islam (Sunni)

Career Objective   : To work with best of my abilities in order to benefit my organization.

 

Educational Qualification:

Exam

Year

Result

Group

University

/Board

MBA

2018

CGPA 3.80

(Out of 4)

Marketing

East West

University

BBA

2016

CGPA 3.63 (Out of 4)

Marketing

East West

University

HSC

2011

GPA 4.75

(Out of 5)

Business

Studies

Dhaka

SSC

2009

GPA 4.50

(Out of 5)

Business

Studies

Comilla

 

Experience                 : Has been working as an Assistant Marketing Manager at Airtel Bangladesh for last five years.

Computer Literacy    : Diploma in ICT from BIM, Dhaka.

Language Skills        : Excellent spoken and written skills in the English language.

Interests                    : Music, reading books.

Mailing Address       : S-71/B, Babor Road, Mirpur, Dhaka.

Phone no                   : 017ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ

 

References                : (i) Tanzim Khan Chairman, Dolon Production House. Mirpur, Dhaka.

Cell Phone: 019ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ

(ii) Md. Momin Ali DGM, Dhaka Bank Ltd. Motijheel, Dhaka.

Cell Phone: 017ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ

 

Signature

Md. Rubel

(Мd. Rubel)

No comments:

Post a Comment